Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 1 of 100 squats a day
Some of my friends are doing a challenge of 100 squats a day for the whole year. And I have decided what the heck, I'm in. Who doesn't want buns of steel? They started Jan 1st, and I started today. Right after my 20 mile run. Oh boy.
I did my squats tonight and as much hills as I run, I will be feeling the squats. No pain no gain! On top of the 100 squats a day I want to do 100 push ups a day. A few years ago I was up to doing 100 push ups but not everyday though and definately not all at once. I would have to take breaks.  But I just did 50 and half were girl push ups.  Haven't done push-ups in awhile. So we will see how long it takes me to get back up to doing 100 non-girl push-ups.

Today's menu
breakfast - pancakes with maple syrup
run 20 miles, dried fruits for fuel
lunch - quinoa, broccoli, veggie burger, apples
dinner - sweet potato, garbanzo beans
snack - bowl of granola cereal with hemo milk

It is the end of the month, low on funds and food. Just been eating what is left.  I am almost out of fruit. I gotta have my fruit. I love eating  fruit meals. I don't like paying high grocery store prices so I wait until we make a run for the wholesaler.  So looking forward to some oranges or anything fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment