Thursday, March 28, 2013

Check out my new shirt!!! This is what I will be racing in this season. I figure I might as well spread  the word about how a plant based rocks! And if you haven't seen the movie go see it. Give it as a gift for friends and family. I know it has changed so many lives.
The warm weather is upon us this weekend. This just after a last blast of snow last week. So happy to see sun. Makes me want to run even more miles. And eat summer fruit!

Had a great run yesterday with my friend. She knows all the trails on this one mountain that I haven't been to.  Lots of fun rolling hills and some great climbs. We did about 12 miles then I went home and ran another 13.

training and food log;
breakfast - big huge bowl of oatmeal with the fixin's
run - 25 miles 5000'vertical, fueled with lara bars and dried fruit
lunch - burritos (non-gmo corn tortillas, tomatos, salsa, beans, with red potatos)
dinner - apples and granola cereal

I just signed up for another 50 miler in May. This  race I will have to travel to. But it will be worth it. The wild flowers will be in full bloom there. Haven't raced in this area before so a new adventure. And will be going with friends. Gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment